Thursday, September 30, 2010

pssst . maybe my last post .





huuhh!today was are really challenging day. especially science. must be fast if you want to have  follow the teacher  .


October 18 wants to struggle-ing  again next month. There excel 2. I hope more and more increasing percentage of excel-2.ttakut failed  or no increase.
spm too soon. only stay a month longer. in this month must have been able to understand some of the chapters.want to do a lot of practice to quickly understand terutamannya mathematics.
ohhyaaa! one more thing. bloggie this is not activ in 2 months. reason ? spm . readers ?

im very sorry . now  less ONLINE 
imma spm candidates  .

I hope you understand . maybe after spm baru dapat online balik .

please sorry I know there are a lot of spelling problems in  post  entry this. now I'm trying to post entries in ENGLISH . to fix my problem in ENGLISH LANGUAGES . please note. hahhaa





okay. I gotta go. goodbye





No comments: